BIO 2016 AMR Focus -Global Workshop for Novel Anti-Infectives.
Together with our partners IMI and the ENABLE program, we hosted a dedicated workshop at BIO attended by over 200 delegates from 22 countries to showcase novel anti-infective companies from across the globe, with an expert panel and the audience selecting the best presentations. Switzerland-based Bioversys (R&D for small molecules switching off drug resistance against antibiotics) won the expert panel vote, while US-based EpiBiome (precision microbiome engineering) won the audience vote. You can download slides from all the presenting companies and partners at the workshop here or below.
- Pierre Meulien, Executive Director Innovative Medicines Initiative (Slides)
- Mathew Cooper, University of Queensland - Community for Open Antimicrobial Drug Discovery (Slides)
- Claire Skentelbery, European Biotechnology Network – ENABLE project (Slides)
- Antabio – Marc Lemonnier - France (Slides)
- Bioversys – Marc Gitzinger - Switzerland (Slides) - Winner of expert panel (Matt Cooper - CO-ADD, Pierre Meulien - IMI and Frederik Deroose - ENABLE) vote for best presentation
- Diatheva – Stefania Mariani - Italy (Slides)
- Epibiome – Nick Conley - United States (Slides) - Winner of the audience vote for best presentation
- Morphochem – Thomas Kapsner - Germany (Slides)
- Neem Biotech – Michael Graz - UK (Slides)
- Novabiotics – Deborah O'Neil - UK (Slides)
- Polyphor – Jonathan Butcher - Switzerland (Slides)
- RedX – Marc Craighead - UK (Slides)
- VICAL – Andrew Hopkins - United States (Slides)